Critical for a successful innovation management is the selection of the proper transfer channel or in general the proper internal customer, who also decides on the product requirements and takes over part of the innovation development costs.
Transfer channnels can be :
- Innovations for existing products (programs, R&D)
- Process innovations (programs, R&D, production)
- Transversal product and process innovations (multi programs, R&D, production)
- Innovations for new products
- Business model innovations
- Organisational innovations
- New business development (incubator)
- M&A (venture and acquisition)
- Strategic networks (open innovation)
The transfer channels depend strongly on the strategic business development and have themselves strong influence on the innovation search areas.
We support you to generate a robust transfer concept.